If you want to join a team developing a SaaS based solution with the purpose of making construction sites safer this can be your next challenge. The platform provides modern web and mobile based interfaces for the people working at the constructions sites. Our customer is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a bigger software company group.
In the role as Tech Lead, you take on a leading role in a skilled international team. You are responsible for the architecture of the solution and are working with product planning and roadmaps. Still your are hands-on and develop yourself while coaching other team members. The current technical stack is Scala, React, PostgreSQL and AWS.
We believe that you have the following profile:
- Solid experience in developing modern SaaS based B2B applications
- Considerable experience in design and development of microservices oriented architectures and message-driven systems
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD and preferably knowledge in AWS
- Readiness to develop yourself in different stack directions and work on complex development tasks
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our customer is offering a hybrid office model, allowing you to work partly from home if you want.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.