If you want to join a team developing a SaaS based solution with the purpose of making construction sites safer this can be your next challenge. The platform provides modern web and mobile based interfaces for the people working at the constructions sites. Our customer is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a bigger software company group.
In the role as Team Lead, you take on a leading role in a skilled international team. You are coaching the team members and are facilitating collaboration within the team. You are driving architectual discussions and should create an inspiring an involving environment for the team. In your daily work, you are contributing youself in the development (coding) work in some area.
The current technical stack is React, Swift, Kotlin, Scala, PostgreSQL and AWS.
We believe that you have the following profile:
- Solid experience in developing modern SaaS based B2B applications
- Background from web development (React), native mobile app development (Swift or Kotlin) or backend development (Scala)
- Experience in design and development of microservices oriented architectures
- General knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD and cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our customer is offering a hybrid office model, allowing you to work partly from home if you want.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.