Video is a great way to attract interest and to communicate with your market. But traditionally it's been very complicated for companies to create and distribute own video content. Our customer is disrupting the market for B2B video communication. By building out-of-the-box tools for video creation and distribution that includes features such as video shopping they offer something truly unique.
Their development organization is now expanding and we are looking for a driven DevOps Engineer that will focus on automating deployments (CI/CD) and technical operations.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid experience in Linux system administration, CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge in cloud solutions like GCP
- Previous experience in VMware Cloud Foundation is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our customer is offering a hybrid office model, allowing you to work partly from home if you want.
If you need to relocate to Sweden, we can also assist with practical arrangements related to the move.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.