Are you passionate about digital marketing in general and a performance marketing expert in particular?
The role as Head of Performance Marketing offers an opportunity to make an impact within an inspiring, ambitious, value driven, and international environment that promotes results, personal development, and a collaborative approach.
About the role
Working with the CMO, the Head of Performance Marketing will, together with the channel specialists, lead and drive continuous improvement across all performance marketing channels. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious individual with deep expertise and proven track record of driving profitable growth while developing and managing a team. We also believe that you have a passion for digital marketing, a high level of customer focus, and experience in transforming marketing performance data into digestible, actionable insights.
The Sales & Marketing department is a full-service in-house agency, working with SEM, SEO, Branding, content production, campaign management and CRM where the Performance Team is the engine, managing a broad media mix, including platforms such as Google, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and Pinterest.
How you make an impact
- Analyzing channel and campaign performance to identify growth opportunities as well as potentials for cost savings. Particular focus on scaling and improving performance within Facebook properties.
- Leading and developing our Performance Team, ensuring best-in-class execution across all channels.
- Keeping up to date with current developments within the online marketing industry to proactively incorporate relevant innovations.
- Leveraging data-driven attribution model further and lead development of potential future customer journey tracking.
- Supporting efforts to build a known and liked RugVista brand together with our Creative Brand team.
What you bring
- Deep expertise and experience from managing day-to-day campaign performance on both Facebook and Google platforms.
- Outstanding analytic capabilities, strong business acumen, and a structured problem-solving approach and mindset.
- Experience from digital marketing for e-commerce.
- Experience of attribution for multichannel marketing.
- Specialist at Facebook and Instagram, and a source of knowledge when it comes to Video and Display.
- Thoughtful leadership skills as well as high drive when working alone.
- Energy, impact-oriented mind-set, and desire for personal development.
- Experience using FB Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, GTM, Google Data studio, Search Console, Big Query and MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Fluency in a Nordic language and excellent level of business English.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- University marketing degree, or equivalent.
What we offer
- Opportunity to help shape the Sales & Marketing department’s future development and to work in a high paced, challenging, and cooperative environment.
- A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining an inspiring workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- Competitive benefit package.
- A culture inspired by our values; Focus on impact; Stay true; and Be entrepreneurs.
- Extraordinary international colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home.
- A generous employee discount on the products we sell.
- Free coffee, fruits, and snacks.
- Breakfast on Thursdays.
- Generous wellness allowance.
- Onsite masseuse and yoga.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.