Our new APSIS One platform is built from the ground up using brand new cloud-native technology and methods. The vision is to give non-technical communicators and marketers the ability to send the right message to the right person on the right channel at the right time -- and nothing else so that we as consumers get a better experience in our inboxes.
At APSIS we aim to work at the forefront of technology and development. We follow modern agile practices with cross-functional teams and believe in small, highly-skilled, highly empowered and autonomous teams taking maximal ownership of their systems.
- Work closely with the design team to improve and maintain our Editor foundation both holistically and at a component level.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across APSIS in Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw and Rostov-on-Don to develop solutions for a variety of tools and editing contexts, used by creative professionals in multiple domains.
- Explore and investigate new ways of solving design problems with collaboration, accessibility and inclusion being at the centre.
- Innovate and experiment to find new ways to empower and delight our users.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- 3 to 10 years of professional front-end design and development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Several years of professional experience with Angular 2+, preferably including Angular 6-11 and familiarity with ngrx
- Some familiarity with AWS, Docker, Relational DBs, Document/NoSQL DBs, git
- Some familiarity with backend development in either Node + Typescript or Golang
- Interest in and ability to work with AWS cloud infrastructure on a daily basis
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organisation where many small teams need to coordinate
Bonus points for
- Significant experience with user interface design for creative professionals
- Professional experience with backend/full-stack development.
At APSIS, we believe in enabling great marketing for our customers. As the leading provider of marketing solutions in the Nordics, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. We do this by creating simple yet scalable tools within digital marketing, including data management, targeted emails, lead management and e-commerce recovery. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing: our clients’ marketing success is our success. And we’re proud to be there for them, every step of the way.