At APSIS, we imagine a world where nobody gets a single spam message ever again.
We want to help companies communicate better with their users by allowing them to use data more effectively: to reduce noise through better and more specific targeting; to add relevance by making each message personally tailored; to send the right message on the right channel at the right time and nothing else, so that we as consumers get a better experience in our inboxes.
To do this we are building a next-generation digital marketing platform that aims to find the sweet spot between a Customer Data Platform (CDP) and a fully-featured Marketing Platform. We call it APSIS One. It is designed to integrate easily with all types of systems and data sources and to be flexible enough to support many different industries.
We are now looking for an Integrations Consultant to join our Consultancy team in Stockholm or Malmö and help our customers use the platform!Work Description
An integration specialist at APSIS loves to meet customers and to help them solve real-world challenges.
They typically have a background in computer science and/or technical consulting, and have probably worked with some form of digital marketing technology in their careers. They are strong communicators who enjoy talking to people, and are comfortable both discussing business needs with non-technical stakeholders and technical solutions with developers and systems engineers.
Integration Consultants have a high sense for detail and quality and document agreed solutions in a structured and clear way. When they run into problems they don’t know the solution for, they seek to find answers. They continuously try to learn and educate themselves, and they love to teach others.
You will be responsible for driving integration projects for APSIS One Customers, helping them connect their own systems and data with APSIS One in the best possible way.
As part of a team of like-minded consultants, you will be working closely with both the customer, colleagues from sales and professional services, and with the development teams at APSIS to ensure the customer’s system integrations and data structures are set up in an optimal way to solve their needs.Your main tasks will be:
- Understanding the customer’s key needs
- Developing a technical solution for any integrations needed to support those needs
- Creating project plans to implement the required integrations
- Driving projects forward through to completion and happy customer sign off
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Technology, or comparable industry experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience from Integrations or presales Consultancy, or equivalent
- Professional experience with software development in a production setting
- Professional experience with working with systems integrations
- Professional experience with data modeling (e.g. database schema design, API design)
- Excellent project management and ability to technically and strategically guide Customers
- Proactive, creative and positive as well as a natural team player
- Excellent time management and ability to plan short and long term projects
- Willing and able to travel (mostly within Sweden and the Nordics)
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English, especially technical project and specification writing. Other languages are a plus since our clients are based around the world.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply. Applications will be handled as they are received.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.