At APSIS, we imagine a world where nobody gets a single spam
message ever again.
We want to help companies communicate better with their
users by allowing them to use data more effectively: to reduce noise through
better and more specific targeting; to add relevance by making each message
personally tailored; to send the right message on the right channel at the
right time and nothing else, so that we as consumers get a better experience in
To do this we are building a next-generation digital
marketing platform that aims to find the sweet spot between a Customer Data
Platform (CDP) and a fully-featured Marketing Platform. We call it APSIS One.
It is designed to integrate easily with all types of systems and data sources
and to be flexible enough to support many different industries.
We are now looking for an Integrations Consultant to join
our Consultancy team in Stockholm or Malmö and help our customers use the
An integration specialist at APSIS loves to meet customers
and to help them solve real-world challenges.
They typically have a background in computer science and/or
technical consulting, and have probably worked with some form of digital
marketing technology in their careers. They are strong communicators who enjoy
talking to people, and are comfortable both discussing business needs with
non-technical stakeholders and technical solutions with developers and systems
Integration Consultants have a high sense for detail and
quality and document agreed solutions in a structured and clear way. When they
run into problems they don’t know the solution for, they seek to find answers.
They continuously try to learn and educate themselves, and they love to teach
You will be responsible for driving integration projects for
APSIS One Customers, helping them connect their own systems and data with APSIS
One in the best possible way.
As part of a team of like-minded consultants, you will be
working closely with both the customer, colleagues from sales and professional
services, and with the development teams at APSIS to ensure the customer’s
system integrations and data structures are set up in an optimal way to solve
their needs.Your main tasks will be:
- Understanding the customer’s key needs
- Developing a technical solution for any integrations needed
to support those needs
- Creating project plans to implement the required
- Driving projects forward through to completion and happy
customer sign off
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Technology, or comparable industry experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience from
Integrations or presales Consultancy, or equivalent
- Professional experience with software development in a
- Professional experience with working with systems
- Professional experience with data modeling (e.g. database
schema design, API design)
- Excellent project management and ability to technically and
strategically guide Customers
- Proactive, creative and positive as well as a natural team
- Excellent time management and ability to plan short and long
- Willing and able to travel (mostly within Sweden and the
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Swedish and English,
especially technical project and specification writing. Other languages are a
plus since our clients are based around the world.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.