We are looking for an experienced Full-stack developer with leadership ambitions. You will work closely with the co-founders and become part of the core leadership team of FindSourcing. Together we will select and build your own development team, and gradually transition you into becoming head of tech. You will be highly influential on how as well as what we build and have big impact on the success of the company.
We believe in a pragmatic approach where we find simple solutions to complex problems. We go to great lengths to build a product users truly love to use – a product that have great, well-thought-out UX that still looks awesome! We have a modern yet simple architecture, with a front-end built with Vue.js and a back-end API built on ASP.NET Core/C# using MSSQL as database, all hosted on Azure and deployed through a CI/CD approach.
- Write high quality code and ensure a maintainable codebase
- Lead the development on a daily basis
- Select and setup an efficient development process that doesn’t get in the way of great developers and their work
- Work intimately with the co-founders and designer to jointly ensure the development team has clear guidance on what to build, and how it should function
- Use your understanding of our business goals to create solid and high-quality solutions inline with our long-term strategy
- Mentor and act as a role model for your team members in areas such as efficient design techniques, quality thinking during development and pragmatic problem-solving approaches
- Be user-centric!
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience working with one of the “big 3” frontend frameworks; React, Vue.js, Angular
- Comfortable building REST-like API backends using well-established patterns/systems design
- A fundamental understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Experienced and comfortable working in a browser and web environment
- A good understanding of modern and pragmatic HTML/CSS
- A base understanding of what constitutes good UX
- Team lead experience
- Experience with the MS stack (C#/ASP.NET/EF/MSSQL)
- Designing public-facing APIs and/or experience with integration between systems
- DevOps/Cloud-based hosting - in particular experience with Azure and/or AWS/GCP
- A Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science or equivalent
What we offer
We offer a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rapidly advance your career many times faster than possible elsewhere.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Stock-options – share our passion and jointly profit from revolutionizing the fashion industry
- Mentored by a seasoned CTO
- Work with a team who believes in having fun while working!
- And of course, the hardware and environment you desire in order to do your best work possible!
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply. Applications will be handled as they are received.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.