We offer you the chance to join our exciting journey within the field of medical temperature management offering the potential to vastly improve outcomes to sudden cardiac arrest patients.
As a software engineer at TEQCool you will be instrumental in the development of software controlling our medical devices, as well as being an important contributor in other aspects of our open, flat organisation. You will get hands on experience of the entire product cycle from idea to product definition.
Our patented system is designed to minimize complications from cardiac arrests with provision of controlled cooling to the brain. The software is an important component of the system functionality and you will be able to discuss, suggest, decide and implement new ideas in our development lab.
You will be active in the whole development chain from system requirements, system design to development, validation and product release as well as actual experience of a product you have taken part in developing making a real impact on patients’ recovery from a major trauma like cardiac arrest.
About the role
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer with solid experience from embedded development. You are a skilled software developer with good knowledge of embedded software development in C / C++ / Python.
The main tasks for our software developers include:
- Design and Develop Embedded Software in a new product and next generations
- Driver development and Board bring-up
- System- and Software Risk analysis
- Participate in Planning and Execution of Verification and Validation on products and prototypes
- Design and implement software for embedded devices from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Implementation of Graphical User Interface Call for Lead Software Engineer Embedded Systems
- Work according to and ensuring compliance with TEQCool AB’s ISO13485 Quality Management System as well as ISO62304 Software development processes
We are looking for a team player who finds it stimulating to work in a small, dedicated team in close interaction with other engineering disciplines. Like us, you value teamwork and want to contribute to our great team spirit, both in the office and lab, as well as social activities. You are creative and like to share your ideas and knowledge with the team.
You have experience from developing embedded software and are familiar with electronics design and feel ready for the next step in your career. You have a MSc degree or similar high-level technical academic degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or equivalent together with some years’ experience of programming in an embedded environment. You have worked with hands-on development of embedded systems and are experienced in embedded systems design with and without real-time operating system.
- Good command of written and spoken English and preferably also Swedish.
- Analytical and structured with an interest for having both system wide view as well as detailed view within your expertise.
- Will thrive in smaller teams where you will interact with and within other disciplines
Please apply as soon as possible as we review and interview continuously. All applications are treated confidentially.