We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to our awesome R&D Team. We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. You will get the opportunity to work in an ever-expanding field with technology that ties our solutions together into a high performing, streamlined system landscape. For our next-generation software development we are all-in on modern DevOps-style process, with microservice-based architecture and 100% cloud-native for our new products.
The Senior Cloud Engineer role is focused on supporting existing systems, maintaining, improving and automating our infrastructure (Cloud and Traditional). You will be supporting our development teams with defining and implementing solutions for cloud infrastructure, including monitoring and metrics, improvements in infrastructure, security governance mechanisms and guardrails, productivity and efficiency tools, CI/CD pipelines, cost reduction mechanisms, leveraging advanced and innovative applications and services.
- Educational background or experience within Software Development
- Proven hands on experience in managing and maintaining AWS cloud platform.
- Scripting skills
- Experience in automation
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and have the ability to work together with different R&D functions and stakeholders.
- Team player who can execute, teach and learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willing to participate in a low-volume on call rotation
Bonus points for
- Experience in Systems Administration
- Experience of Networking
- Experience of Azure cloud platform and/or Windows environments
- Understanding of Identity Management
- Understanding of IT security and experience of security implementation and management
- AWS Certification
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
At APSIS, we believe in enabling great marketing for our customers. As the leading provider of marketing solutions in the Nordics, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. We do this by creating simple yet scalable tools within digital marketing, including data management, targeted emails, lead management and e-commerce recovery. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing: our clients’ marketing success is our success. And we’re proud to be there for them, every step of the way.